Wednesday 22 April 2009

leeds

It is strange how liberated I feel right now. I got really irritated yesterday because I was reading through old work e-mails and e-mails from old boyfriends. God i do not miss them, I just felt sick. So I went on a bit of a rampage and deleted everything in my facebook inbox, which is actually a lot and deleted all my e-mail accounts apart from my job one, and just created new ones. 

I feel like I have just shed a few stone. 

Doesn't stop me being sad though. I cry myself to sleep still, although it is getting rarer. Not because I hate my life right now, but because I miss parts of my old one. 

Apart from the obvious, everytime I think about that I feel sick and can feel anxiety spilling over my body.

I do like my life now, there are so many great things about it, but because I have so much time, I mourn my old one too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment